Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
I personally dont like them. I think without a lense over the whole ballast, the projector lenses will bust easily.

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
there are two diff pics on that site. the lights in the big pic are the lights i have....non projectors. the picture on the top left shows a projector lense.

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,790 Posts
Why are two of the pictures reflector type lights then one has a projector and a reflector?

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Don't buy them, they are a waste. I had them.You will end up wanting something different. Fitment - Not incredible. They don't show the back for a reason. Im sure someone else can post pics of them. But I would look for something else.

·
FocusRush
1,774 Posts
I agree with Yocrew.

The fitment is terrible and they are really cheap looking once you get them on the car.

If you like the lense-less projectors, your best bet is a set of hellas. The fit is perfect and the quality is top notch. But you'll pay a pretty penny for them.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Never been a fan of the "open" headlights, mostly 'cause of what was said earlier. Just seems like the projector lenses wouldn't last very long at all like that.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Ok I try and read your posts but my eyes always keep wandering to the left...
Lol I was gonna say that too..... nice arse, FocusVet [hihi]

I dunno, I was looking at headlights on there too.....I think you might be able to do better, but don't rule it out.

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
do they ones in the big picture have halos or no? and do you like them
i love how they look. they do have halo's that you have to splice into your sidemarkers. i took mine off for the winter because the weather was making my bulbs burn out alot. check out my gallery. i have pics of them lit up in there.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha well dang man i already ordered them... i mean for 115 dollars with free shipping isnt that bad of a deal but ill let yall know how i like them

1 - 15 of 15 Posts