Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a steeda now and its a bit too short for me.. Just wondering who had the CFM adjustable shifter and how they liked it..

·
Registered
807 Posts
Just bought one, installing it this coming weekend, its supposed be more comfortable than the steeda. a buddy of mine in Houston replaced his steeda with the cfm and loves it.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
i just put my cfm sts in 2 weeks ago loved it had a hard time readjusting the shift cables so i can get all the gears but some days i like it shorter and other i lengthen it a bit. A++

·
Registered
649 Posts
Got one have had it for about a year now, how much I love that thing. Jason has the steeda and Jimmy has the FR one and I like how mine is Adjustable. hehe

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
I bought one from the first batch and it is a top notch piece holds up well. I have always had it on the shortest setting so I imagine it is shorter than the Steeda. I like it short and haven't felt the need to adjust it. Highly recommend it. Comes with new hardware as well.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I'm happy with mine also. I particularly like the height adjustment capability. I've never liked the feeling of "reaching down into the floorboard" that you get with some shifters, so I like the fact that I can tailor the height to a good ergonomic position for my driving style.

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
I love mine, wouldn't trade it for the world, mine is also on the lowest setting.

I do need another set screw though.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds good guys, thanks for you help...

Im going to do the swap and see how I like it.

Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts