Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
those require some serious fender modifications for them to fit properly.

·
Registered
607 Posts
silver on silver is so blah...

You'll either need to purchase proper RS fenders or have your fenders cut out and weld in some sheet metal then repaint accordingly..

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
y is it such a big difference? i mean stocker 17s..... with some nice tires gives a good inch - inch and half gap.....how is it that they cant fit?? just wondering

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
they are wider i believe, thats why u need to roll

·
Registered
607 Posts
markysparky66 said:
y is it such a big difference? i mean stocker 17s..... with some nice tires gives a good inch - inch and half gap.....how is it that they cant fit?? just wondering
you haven't seen pictures of the RS focus?

Its fenders are flared out. It has a wider stance

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
markysparky66 said:
RS wheels have a different offset..the tires aren't as big a factor, I run 225/45/17 Hankooks on stock SVT "49" offset wheels,with very little rubbing on track conditions{high speed,hard cornering /braking}...

·
Registered
169 Posts
i have 18 inch oz records and there silver and so is my car i get more compliments on my car now then ever also everyone say they look just like rs wheels ill get a pic. also no rubbing issuse at all.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
I have a set of the RS wheels at work and actually tried to see if they would fit. You can get away with the rear, but the front actually stick out too far to clear the fenders.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
So its just the offset that doesnt work?? what size tires do you run on your rims stokedsvt?? and do you have your car lowered or just the stock svt suspension??

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
there's actually a euro dude if you check out the galleries that has the rs wheels on his zx3. what's sick is that he only put the rs front fenders on and left the rears stock. looks sweet, and very original. don't think anybody has done it before. i'll try to get a link.
clicky here

1 - 13 of 13 Posts