Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I recently bought some Roush shocks and struts off of a guy on eBay. He said they were new and he originally got them from Roush for alot more.

My question is, the only Roush shocks and struts that I've seen have been blue. Mine are black...? Another very questionable thing, is that they misspelled 'Right' on one of them. They spelt it 'Rigth'.

And here is a link to the shocks and struts off of Roush's website:
http://store.roushperformance.com/detail.aspx?ID=49
http://store.roushperformance.com/detail.aspx?ID=48

And here is a link to a Roush stage 2 package:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Rous...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
As you can see in the link, they are blue. The ROUSH sticker is also further up on both the shocks and struts...

If someone could let me know if these are indeed the AUTHENTIC Roush stage 2 shocks and struts that can support a 1.75" drop, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Thanks.

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,790 Posts
is there a part number on those anywhere?

·
Jetsetter
6,659 Posts
mine are blue...try calling roush and finding out for sure

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Yeah, I would just give roush a call. They should know.

·
Registered
244 Posts
yeah mine are blue too but i know some peeps also have blaack ones too???? sry that doesn't help much either

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Your part #'s from the site and your stickers match up. I have #'s stamped on my blue struts, they had no label when I got them. I can see where they were though, up near the end link bracket.
My stamped #'s.
610 30 503
3063DGKA 4202

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
The Roush emblem looks authintic. But mine are blue..

·
Illest.... <3
3,572 Posts
Althought my shocks are blue lol. I emailed Roush when I got them and asked about it and they said that some of them did come in black.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Mine are black as well, thought it was weird because they're all blue on the eBay store. I've had them for a few thousand miles now, love em!

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mine are black as well, thought it was weird because they're all blue on the eBay store. I've had them for a few thousand miles now, love em!
So yours looks just like mine?
Where did you get them?

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks NCedillos... +Rep

I just emailed Roush and they said this:
"Unfortunately the shocks that we received with our last shipment were painted black instead of blue. They are the same exact shock, just painted a different color. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions. Have a great holiday.

Thanks"

So it looks like their latest shipment of these have been black so I'm all good

Thanks for the help so far guys :]

·
Illest.... <3
3,572 Posts
Yeah I was worried like you when I got mine so I had to email them!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts