Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking on eBay for carbon fiber parts for my Focus, and came across this "carbon fiber fuel door". I know it isn't actual carbon fiber, but does anyone have one? I just wanted to know how it looked in person.

eBay number : 8073508791

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
Probably just painted carbon fiber or it's a sticker carbon fiber thing over it. I meant that's what they used to make it look carbon fiber, because it specifically says it's not a sticker.
Anyway nice gas door, btw.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet! Take some better pictures, too. The ones in the auction don't give a good representation of the product, I bet.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
i like that along with the one they use on the bullet stangs crome

·
Registered
549 Posts
they are the same aluminum doors that you buy everywhere else..but they use the vinyl look alike coating and clear coat them...but for the money not a bad deal..and if you change your mind you spray the fuel door with paint stripper and you have polished auminum (dont spray it while on the car)

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
i ditto please take some pics when you get it installed. i would love to see what it looks like on the car. might buy one myself!

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
big thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Its either a carbon fiber vinyl or paint on those. Me personally I have a real carbon fiber fuel door. But I only like the real stuff! I need to send it back though because its the wrong door. Its for a focus but it wont fit my car...LOL. THey are gonna re-do it.
-Ashley

1 - 12 of 12 Posts