Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I think they will mount with an adapter that goes on the car. That way, they can sell the same mirrors to everyone and just include the Focus adapter.

Similar to this.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I just put a set on the other day. Pretty easy to put on, but they only take 1 screw instead od 2 like the oem ones. The plastic seems kind of cheap, and the mirrors actually rattle quite a bit when driving. Also, the mirror is so tiny its hard to see traffic.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
I just put a set on the other day. Pretty easy to put on, but they only take 1 screw instead od 2 like the oem ones. The plastic seems kind of cheap, and the mirrors actually rattle quite a bit when driving. Also, the mirror is so tiny its hard to see traffic.
No pictures? How do the lights look?

You cant drill a second screw or stiffen them up any way so they are a little more durable or strong?

·
Registered
220 Posts
sounds like the m3 mirrors i bought a while back, you hit the gas at a stoplight and they both rattle like crazy, makes it look like i actually have something done to the car [histerical]

edit: i clicked the link after i posted, those are the m3 mirrors that i purchased, only difference was my LED was blue, and i paid 42 dollars on ebay for them, they're cool for a while but ultimately i want to go back to stock, i like the way they look but i can't see for shit behind me and the rattle that they make is just annoying after awhile

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yep.. I'd stick with painted stockers if you're looking for a different look.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts