Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
I believe Kickn posted a link once to a place that sold them for less than Steeda.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
i wouldnt consider the diamond plate floor mates. dont really look good at least not to me

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Marvin the Martian all season all the way [thumb] my friends think i'm crazy but i love them

·
Registered
571 Posts
YNOT >>> interesting shifter. you gotta closer pic of that?

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
YNOT , did you get yours from Steeda or somewhere else. I saw some diamond plated floor mats from another place but they were different. They had velcro straps which I'm not fond of. The other mats didn't have a hole for the hooks on the floor either.
Why take the mats out in the winter?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Infra3sv said:
YNOT , did you get yours from Steeda or somewhere else.
A buddy of mine got them for me for painting his ground effects for his truck. I think he ordered them from Stylin Concepts. These things are top notch!

Infra3sv said:
Why take the mats out in the winter?
They won't soak up the snow and salt like my original ones do. Plus, they are a little slick if you get in with wet feet.

·
Mr. Wizard
937 Posts
I have waterhog car mats for the winter, they are top of the line. You can get them from LL Beans. Rather have them than the rubber, which will just run off the sides and stain my floor carpet. I have my stock mats for the summer. I will eventually get the embroidered ones.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Can you say GAY. Diamond Plate floor panels couldn't even be considered a floor mat. Its like a floor covering, not a mat. Also they look gay. Did i mention gay? Oh ya i think i did.

·
Registered
842 Posts
If you like them yourself than go for them, its just something i dont have the taste for i guess.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts