Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Bill Gates might have it since he is the only one that could afford it.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
how much for that, it's totally sick! I'm sure it's going to be alot new fenders and the doors look pretty complex. I'm sure it's high cost [email protected]!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

So if you got rid of the horrendous roof wing, fender vents, and hood it would be comparable to other body kits.

·
Registered
382 Posts
omg thats is by far the best body kit for the focus and i want that thing so bad now i guess its time to save. But if anything i really want that hood it is so sweet.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
smoknzx3 said:
how much for that, it's totally sick! I'm sure it's going to be alot new fenders and the doors look pretty complex. I'm sure it's high cost [email protected]!
Just to tell ya that there are no new fenders with this kit. You have to cut a hole in your original fenders and place the fender vent in the hole. As far as the door thing goes i am not 100% on this but i think tht whole set up is just a piece from the side skirts that comes up and connects to your impact bar rigth before the door opening.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
heh yeah when I win the lottery hehe. Right now I don't even have the focus to put it on yet. Getting that on Friday. So a body kit is a while off for me yet.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
sexy2002svt said:
dual exhaust on a focus?
Its obviously a show car and with that rear bumper the dual exhaust looks better than a single would, you dont have to run a dual if you dont want to they just did in this case cuz it looks better.

·
Registered
678 Posts
too flashy.. yet it looks nice, but too much going on.. and dual exhaust is stupid on a focus.. word.. oh yeah, and I hate yellow!

·
Registered
4 Posts
fellas and ladies.... I have seen the kit in person and i tell you now.... the pic HARDLY does it justice... it is just sick.... I have the quwhees wide body kit.... and that was a pain in the butt to put it on... just FYI.... I talked to the owner of the one I saw at SEMA with the Cervinis kit on it... and he said it was a TOOOOON of work, but as everyone could tell.... well well well worth it.... in fact, if some of you have seen that white focus someone put on here from SEMA..... with a red Ground Designs Focus in the background.... they should have taken the pic from the other direction, because thats where it was sittin.... i nearly went to my knees and thanked the Focus Gods for allowing me the pleasure to see that car.... it was just sick..... if i can find the pic i took of it.... ill let y'all see it

·
Registered
511 Posts
I just bought a brand new on on Ebay for $600 for the whole $1800 kit on a one day auction. Im selling the hood which will almost pay for the kit alone.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts