1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Yes, Summit is a great company.

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
dont get the flows. look at the size of the piping. its only 2" all the way back into a 3" tip. it is a waste of money. it wont increase flow, only noise. if you looking for a cheap route, look for a used SVT exhaust. it has max flow for a N/A setup, and sounds pretty decent w/o being abnoxious.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Isn't a stock exhuast 1.75" goin up .25" does almost nothing. You would be better to get a trubendz. That flowmaster isn't even stainless.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
swk110 said:
Well for $15 more you could get a borla from trubendz.com or they have a magnaflow for $235

Have u ordered form this site? Are they reliable? Money is my main concern.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I would seriously consider getting a Magnaflow stainless steel. 2.25in. I live very close to Tallmadge Ohio and I love going to Summit Racing. It is a great place, I would highly recommend them. They are by NO MEANS some fly by night operation. One of, if not the biggest performace parts distributor in the world. I will in the near future be heading down there to purchase a 2.25in magnaflow directly from them.

·
Registered
789 Posts
CarbonZX3 said:
Isn't a stock exhuast 1.75" goin up .25" does almost nothing. You would be better to get a trubendz. That flowmaster isn't even stainless.

i believe that the stock pipe is 1.5". but the point still stands that it won't make much of a difference. you wouldn't notice much change until you get to the 2.25"-2.5" range and 3" is way to big for an NA 4 cylinder

·
Banned
503 Posts
its 1 7/8 all the way back stock

1 - 9 of 9 Posts