Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
You would lose alot of usable light going that high. Why do you want 10K? I would go with 6K.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
would still be brighter than a halogen bulb. Why do I want 10k, personal preference? I've had 4k, 6k, 8k before.

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
I had 10k and while they did look good, I was scared driving down the highway at night. Lumens go way down that high of kelvin rating

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I asked for pictures, not opinions.

not trying to be a dick, but i'm tired of putting up with everyones opinions. its my car, ill style it how I like. If you dont like that, just click next thread.

·
Registered
900 Posts

not trying to be a dick, but i'm tired of putting up with everyones opinions. its my car, ill style it how I like. If you dont like that, just click next thread.
[thumb]way to go man! its your car do what you like! BTW i found my new sig...lol

Reactions: djblackout

·
Registered
2,807 Posts

sorry i dont have any others, especially what they looked like from the drivers seat. and i cant get any, cuz i sold the lights

·
Registered
1,229 Posts

Thats something you have to put up with on a public forum.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts