Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

i'm currently taking my SVT head off and was wondering if there is anyone in south florida that has experience with this. I am happy to pay you for your time too, definitely not expecting anyone to do it for free.

thanks,

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could just hit up Tom on here. He's not in FL, but he rebuilds them a lot and will do mail order with ya.
thanks, that was my plan i was just worried about when i get it back i would get the timing and VCT wrong, so i was hoping someone had experience with installing this.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm probably the only guy this far south with much time under the hood of these, pm me if you still need help.
thanks for the offer. i pulled the head and it doesn't look like that was the cause of the compression issue. My motor and transmission are out now. Tom is putting together a built SVT motor for me now. i'm asked for the timing belt to already be put on, so i hope i don't have to mess with the timing. It is my first time pulling a motor and putting a new one in. I will hit you up if i have any problems or forgot how some things go back together. And like mentioned in my original post, i would happily pay you for your time, not expecting anything for free just because we are both on this forum. Do you happen to go to any cars and coffee or anything like that in Florida? i don't know of too many since i moved to florida.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts