Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
I just came from the Show at prairieland park, and was plesantly surprised by the ammount of Foci there, almost rivaled the Civic crowd. [thumb]

Only managed to tag down one of the owners though, white ZX3 with some massive white wheels. I beleive I saw your car S2 or one very similar, but didn't get a chance to talk. I kinda hate trying to speak to people over background noise. Don't see that many Foci around the city, just a couple ZX3s.

I'd hoped to get my car into the show this year but my new sub, sound damping and carpet still haven't arrived so I guess I'll try next year. The huge tear in my front end didn't help things out much either. Overall it's been a pretty bad year for me so I think I'm doing pretty good so far. Here are a few shots of my car, hopefully nobody minds. It's pretty much bone stock outside, but when it gets completed, I hope to have an SQ system that will leave people speechless.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Yeah I had my car in there, the guy with the white ZX3 was Jarrod, buddy of mine from Regina. Yeah I was definitely there somewhere, we were there all day. Anyway, hopefully some new pics soon... just need to upload.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts