Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone from this forum live in maryland? i would love to meet those of you who live in maryland. would be nice to have someone closer that can probably help you out with some questions that cant be answered in the forum.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice to meet you both hope to meet you sometime. i would appreciate the help when i need it thanks viney

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I'm on the eastern panhandle of West Virginia. Is that close enough for ya?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i would say that it is close enough. i am new here in maryland and would love to make some friends.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Hey all, I know altegra wants to get in one more 1/4 mile run before the end of the year, Why don't we all try to meet at a drag strip one friday night for bad burgers and some time slips. 75-80 is close to me , but I will go any where except capitol raceway...just an idea, like most it will be hard to work out, whendo you want to run again and where?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im still not that familiar to the territory. but im sure i can ask one of my cousins to go with me or something. i would love to meet with you guys maybe just to see what you all like to do. just let me know where and when everyone can get together and ill do my best to get there too

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just let me know what is better and ill try to manage the trip somehow

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I don't even know where the closest drag strip is to me. I'd like to met y'all though. Give me something to do....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts