Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever replaced their exterior B pillar trim (circles in red in the photo)?

Looking for some basic instructions or ideas.

·
Registered
79 Posts
yeah i am replacing them with the alloy finish ones from ford, i got them on ebay for $ 29.95 including shipping. (and they are brand new)

·
Registered
703 Posts
Lukesky1984 said:
yeah but i know how to/

so why even post? yeh yu know how to, but hes asking HOW. no sense in sayin "i kno how to do it" if yur not even gonna explain....[8]

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I believe you're correct, those were just the ones I found on ebay that sounded similar to the second post.

Lukesky1984, could you post of picture or link of ones you bought?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm actually looking to totally replacement mine, so take my stock ones off and replace them with the SVT versions. So I am wondering if anyone has done so.

·
Registered
79 Posts
yea on the inside door there is like one or 2 screws you just loosen them and then the b-pillars come off, and yes those are the ones i purchased i can;t wait to get them, mine are faded and they look nasty, i don;t know why ford never put the glossy ones on first to begin with, all the european focuses in england have glossy ones regardless of style.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll have to check it out when I get home, but to me it looked like I would have to remove some of the door weatherstripping to get to the screws/bolts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts