Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering for those that bought a nice shorty antenna, have any of you had a problem with someone just twisting it off and taking it? Especially one of those nice anodized aluminum ones? Ive been wondering about this and if it would even stay on the car if i bought one.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Yeah, actually, that's how I make a living.

I sell shorty antenna to someone, then at night while the customer sleeps I jack the antenna back and sell it to him again the very next day.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
haha then the person gets mad and jacks his wheels

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
people suck, they'll do practically anything to get something for nothing.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yeah, I have one of those anodized aluminum ones and it's always on the back of my mind if someone will have the nerve to steal a freakin' antenna...
Bryan, I'll make sure to watch out for you cause if it ends up missing, I know who took it[hihi]

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL

·
Registered
132 Posts
This is why they should allow alarms that shock the living Sh$T out of people... I'd get one! People are jeolous and think the best way to make there cars look better is to F&CK other peoples cars up and take their sh$t!

I hope one day I see someone trying to "borrow" stuff from mine! Total death wish!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Quit smoking...you're too paranoid [paranoid]
lol

·
Registered
951 Posts
I live in San Diego where a lot of shit happens, and never had my silver shorty stolen. Best alarm possible and it cost @ $500........a pure bred Chow. Left my dog in the truck one day for a few minutes while I picked something up. Cracked the windows and walked away. Came back less then 10 min later to find a guy on the ground, screaming with blood running down his arm and my dogs mouth attached to it. When the police came, he tried to say my dog attcked him through the window.......that theory was squashed real quick when the police couldnt fit their hand thru the window and they were smart enough to realize my dog doesnt know how to open car doors. I told the guy while he was crying from the pain......"That's what you get for trying to jack someone's shit" Sorry for the book, just brought back memories when you mentioned a shock alarm LOL

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
imajsdaddy said:
This is why they should allow alarms that shock the living Sh$T out of people... I'd get one! People are jeolous and think the best way to make there cars look better is to F&CK other peoples cars up and take their sh$t!

I hope one day I see someone trying to "borrow" stuff from mine! Total death wish!
I forgot who makes it but I believe I saw it in the guiness book of records but there is a car alarm that when triggered shoots flames out from under the car up to 10 feet completely engulfing anything trying to break in.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts