Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to the focus as most of you have guessed and am trying to find out what modifications are relatively cheap and still add a little more zip? Also if anyone had had trouble with the ZX3 Coolant expansion tank let me know how cheap your replacement was?

·
Focalize!!!
3,892 Posts
There are loads of different options for suspension, motor work, exhaust wheels interior all kinds of things. Whatvare you interested in doing with it? Autocross? Sick daily? Darg racing? Rally?

·
Focalize!!!
3,892 Posts
So a nice set of coilovers a good set of wheels where you have no fender gap but dont rub every bumb or corner a borla exhaust or fswerks stealth exhaust and pow done haha

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Good coilovers start at about $1200. None of that ksport crap. Springs you'll have either 1.5" or 2" drop. 1.5" drop springs work good with KYB AGX adjustable struts/shocks. 2" drop springs are better off with Koni yellow struts/shocks.

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Northside and didn't drive much lol. Our average freeway has lots of dips that at speed could cause issues being that low. Didn't you have to take your stealth exhaust section off cuz you were scrapping? And Matt ripped his off? You don't want be one of those who get laughed at cuz you you can't get in an out of a parking lot or over a speed bump when driving a daily lol.

He could go the bagged route :)

·
Registered
575 Posts
Thats why you need air bags you can decide when to slam it or ride high its allllll goood
I've had a couple of bagged trucks and I loved them but never a car. I work with a guy who has a bagged civic and IMO it looks nice. I'm definitely considering going that route myself. Gonna have to save up for a while though.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts