Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sam Allen from Salina, KS here... wondering if any of you guys on here live anywhere close to Salina.

new to the site...

2002 Ford Focus ZX3
2.0L DOHC Zetec
-Air Raid t/b spacer
-Focus Sport udp
-full cat-back exhaust
-eibach suspension
-high def. head lights, jdm style tails, smoked side markers
-tinted windows
-17" Tenzos rapped in Nankang NS-1 Sports

·
Registered
514 Posts
I am! I am located in Garden City, KS or about three hours from you. I go though there all the time on my way to visit my twin brother in KC. I also went to school with a young man from Salina. His name is Stephen Kency.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that name doesn't sound familiar... what's you name man? there's got to be more peopl in kansas that are close to salina on here

·
Registered
514 Posts
My name is Luis Duran. I am not sure if there are too many of us on here.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well damn man!! i hate salina... there's never anyone that is close to me. it would be nice to get some other focus owners together and havve a cruise meet or something.

·
Registered
514 Posts
At least you are on I-70 and can get out of there and go to KC or Denver pretty easily. I have to drive about three - four hours in both directions to get anywhere. Garden City is pretty small and not much happens here.

·
Black Mesa Racing
2,410 Posts
l live in lincoln ne, it's 3hours and 50 min from salina, which is far but no as far as garden city to salina. (4h 30min)

·
Registered
514 Posts
It actually takes me about 3 hours to get to Salina. Five to Lawrence and five and half to KC.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well... if you guys would like to get together sometime we have a local car club here in salina www.s15.invisionfree.com/salina, we usually try to have meets about once a month, right now we are actually trying to get 1 a week going soo... like i said if you guys would like to meet up just let me know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts