Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey i travel up to DFW every month or two maybe well catch each other some day

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well also be at club farenhiet tonight if anyone wants to cruise by?

·
Registered
96 Posts
what do u guys drive and how many focuses hang out[?] do you race also[race]. we are from the harlingen area[wave]

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
hey, hit me up when u head this way! if it's on a sat, we can head to the drag strip!!
hey srfocus...i drive a 2002 se...i haven't gotten the chance to hang with any focus owners yet but i really would like to. i haven't put mine on the track just yet!

·
Registered
96 Posts
bb look at what you just wrote 465 mi, if u were closer, than it would be awesome because i've read most of ur post and it sounds that you are real interested in hanging out with other focuses. san antonio is as far as i have gone, and that is sometimes, but you never knoww

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I Drive a 2002 SE auto and there is three others which its four of us (3) SE and (1) ZX3 we were thinking about STF south texas focus we are gonna put it on WED. you all think you can make it out here to mack town your more then welcome and if your interrested and everyone get along then i dont see why you wouldnt be able to be a part of STF

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
sr focus, i only said that cuz focalized31 said he travels to the dfw area & that's less than 100 miles from me...lol...thanks for the compliment...i think it would be interesting to hang out with other focus owners cuz i am surrounded by import owners & it sucks...i get tired of hearing about hondas everyday...i mean it...everyday...blah...lol....

hey, focalized31, i drive an 02 se auto also...so, u rock!!! lol....is it this wed u are "putting it on"?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yup this wed.

·
Registered
96 Posts
yeah i like to beat up on hondas expect the ones that have swaps and are gutted out, i wouldn't even try. ive beaten a modded gti, stock gst, a modded tc, my homeboys modded st 2.3 (once) some focuses(which i don't like to because your my brothers and sisters) and one svt which was stock. i tried to do the euro theme once but my front buumper broke[:(] you know, i try to hold my own, besides don't you guys want a focus to rep [strongman] [boxface]

·
Registered
420 Posts
I am from San Juan/ Pharr and will be going to Nolana on Thursday Night to meet up with some other foci's!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
man, i wish i would've known it sooner focalized...i'd really like to go but there's no way i can do it on such short notice.....i'll have to try to come the next time u guys meet....just holla at me!
hey sr focus, u ever take it to the track & run???

·
Registered
96 Posts
mostly on the streets which i don't like to, but i once hit a 15.7, but now i added a chip and coldair, so who knows now[unsure]

·
Registered
96 Posts
focalized31

hey focalized, me and my boy will be out there on thrusday to meet up with u guys, so i hope everybody shows up. hey call me to my work. i work @LOWE'S 9567837570 ext 227 or ask for mike (install manager) so we can talk more

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Sr focus badass im gettin thedecal tommorrow so ill hit you up at @ 530 so we can talk some more ? i really hope you guys make it out there ! well be at the holleywood movie theather parked with are trunks to nolana with the windsheild reading STF south texas focus' you cant miss us. if you would like to show up earlier we gather at a car wash @ 800 but well talk more bout it tommorrow when i call you!

FocusFRMTX---- your tonys homeboy right the hatch with your rims well i hope you make it out also if you want give tony a call to talk about it or better yet give me a call cuz i dont think tony is up to date 956-369-8088 ask for chris

·
Registered
420 Posts
cool i will meet up with you all at the car wash cause i need to wash my car! Which car wash is it at?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The one on 23rd and La Vista right across the McHi Bulldogs Track and practice feild like i said for sure look for a red SE with charcol rims thats me and homeboy gots a maroon SE like yours but with black spoke wheels see you then got any ?s holla at me 956-369-8088

·
Registered
420 Posts
cool some more 4 doors awesome well i will see you all there as soon as i get out of work

1 - 20 of 99 Posts