Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there was anyone on here from central Ohio (Licking, Muskingum, Knox Mabye coshocton County that wanted to get a focus club started. Mainly a club to help each other with mods and go to shows and just hang out with others that have similar intrest's. Let me know

·
Registered
54 Posts
I think he is just referring to the close areas around him. I already consider this a club.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right I enjoy talking and reading forums but would like to be able to get together with others to mabye work on cars or even just have fun driving around (crusing is what kids here do as I am a little older it would be called driving around.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Those guys are in the Cinnci/dayton area. That would be abour 2 1/2 to 3 hours away fron him. that's kind of a long drive to "hang out".

But yeah Elliot, Il'd be interested. We met last year at the light the night show. I think Newark is about an hour from me.

·
Registered
33 Posts
yea i live in columbus area and would like to join focus factor but from my house to cincy is an hour or so drive and with gas prices going through the roof i would like to have people around here to hang out with more often. i do plan to go to things farther away but have to plan those trips couple weeks out. i am planing a trip to kings island and hope to swing down and stoping at the qsl at one of your g2g some time this summer

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
Those guys are in the Cinnci/dayton area. That would be abour 2 1/2 to 3 hours away fron him. that's kind of a long drive to "hang out".

But yeah Elliot, Il'd be interested. We met last year at the light the night show. I think Newark is about an hour from me.
Sorry I did not know. :) [wiggle]

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
That's alright Carmen, we know you're a couple of states away...

·
Focus Factor
3,617 Posts
Is everone here in central ohio, If anyone closer to cincy is interested in Focus Factor look me up!
Later

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Yeah, I'm in Delaware, just north of C-bus. EC is in Newark.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I live in trenton, butler county, I'm about a half hour away from cincy, I'll join up with some southwest ohio boys, I'm goin to need a hand this summer workin on my '07

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
There's no one close to me.... guys come from C-bus and Cincy to hang out at my place. I'm in Pike County.... the middle of nowhere...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts