Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live in newport news.. the 757 area.. its between richmond and norfolk.. anyone close to me? anyone want to meet up or get a meeting going? i have several other foci owners around here but havent met anyone off of here.. im open for anything let me know...

look in my sig for my aol namey thingy

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
oh, so i'm not good enough for you? lol. kidding. when the hell you comin up bro??

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
when ever ihave a solid weekend off.. im working today... then i work next sat.. ****ing sucks.. ill prolly be up the next weekend..

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds like a plan to me.. where are you in reference to norfolk or richmond?

hit me up on aol sometime this week and we can talk all about it!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
hey fokuzsport if you get this saturday off if your lucky try to come to the meet that some of us are having in coopers rock if that hasnt changed. try to see if thats a good go for you and bring all your foci friends

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
we have a meet this saturday if you want to come kttn. there a thread already that has all the information. you can post there if you decide to go to the meet

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Behind the Newport Lake giant on Reston PKWY , on Lake newport road next to 7100. I always meant to ask where u lived in Reston but never had 2 minutes.

I got a black ZX3 2001. 5speed....by the way, nice choice on the colour of your foci...:)

How about you? where are you at?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
sorry you cant make it kttn. it would have been cool having other people there

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
damn i cant make it saturday.. i work all day... im off sunday though.... what about next weekend? im off 4 days friday to monday

lmk

i want to get something to gether

1 - 16 of 16 Posts