Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im goin to order the body kit from the group buy but I was wondering how hard it is to install being as that I wanted to save some money and do it myself. A friend of mine put a body kit on himself on his honda and said it wasnt to bad and is willing to help me. I was jsut wondering what the fit was like if anyone ordered this and put it on themselves and how hard it was. Thanks

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
putting on a body kit isnt that hard. just take your time and double and triple check yourself and it will turn out great. and extra set of hands is helpful when doing this though.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
yeah i just ordered it last thursday and was home when i got out of work. i've opened it up and the trickiest parts seem to be attaching and fitting the grills. my rear bumper is really bent out of shape from a rough shipping. still trying to work things out about that, but there's a few rough edges that need to be sanded down. it's a good idea to fit it, shape it, and sand it smooth and everything before it's painted though.

·
Registered
677 Posts
i just put my rear bump on it was very easy took not even an hour to do, I'm going to put on the front bump this weekend [:D] [hatchet]

·
FocusFreak
2,438 Posts
i ordered the kit.. can't beat the price.... $340 shipped for front & rear bumpers w/ sideskirts!

·
Registered
677 Posts
I know that is what I bought $340 is dirt cheap. wait till you put it on your going to have a whole new car

1 - 11 of 11 Posts