Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts
It seems there're lots of mods for Focus, anybody knows it?
http://www.prtec-team.com/

Is it a team really based in US?
No, they are based out of Taiwan.

"Welcome to PRtec-team!

PRtec-team LTD., a leading automotive engineering company in U.S.A., develops and manufactures high performance street racing parts and kits.

The PRtec-team's supplies aftermarket performance products including engine management electronics, engine parts, turbo kits, intake tract components, exhaust system, suspension components, aftermarket electronics, etc. for racing and street use. In 2014, ASTON International LTD. authorized by PRtec-team LTD. becomes an execlusive franchise in Asia.

Image 01
To date, ASTON International LTD. is developing and expanding market actively in Taiwan, China, Hongkong, etc.

The head-quarter of POWER READY LTD. is located in Taiwan. In order to fulfill customer special need, we'll innovate and design more and more high performance and quality products!"

They are pretending to be from the USA.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Never heard of them, and NOTHING but PR (Public Relations) references come up on a quick search here - including references to PRtech as a public relations firm dealing with the Asian market.

Using "LTD" for corporate naming sounds British actually, here that's currently called "LLC".

"Pretenders' as suss6052 just posted.

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
it doesnt give you an option to buy anything on their website. it just expands the picture whenever you click on something. it seems like they have nice products though.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I agree, the products look really nice. I like their exhaust.

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
I liked their cold air intake set up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts