Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Same question as above. My engine light turned on.. and dealership wants $120 to do diagnostics on it. Anyone know anywhere or anyone that will do it for less but be as good as a ford dealership?? suggestions? In washington.

·
Registered
835 Posts
lol $120 bucks, you can buy your own OBD II reader for that much, If you need a code read go to autozone. And a simple google search turned up a few things things as far as tuning shops in your area 2.0D-Slo-cus, the first one is in Lakewood, and the second in Kent...

Of course I have never been to either... But just thought I would help out...

axiom
World one

·
Registered
87 Posts
When it comes to car mechanics I stick with Jeff's Auto Repair in Washington. They a have few locations in the greater Seattle area. They're HONEST and they'll fix problems even the dealership can't solve.

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
i trust josh in our group or go to marysville ford

·
Registered
650 Posts
I would suggest TC Motorsports in Auburn, Carlos (the co-owner) is a great guy.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I emailed the tuner at World One, and it sounds if he had enough interest he would be willing to get the software needed for tuning with the SCT. Although he normally does boosted hondas he said. I too would be interested one day in getting a tune done on a dyno to get the most of my bolt ons. It seems all the shops around here that have a dyno and tuning ability only work on subaru's or evo's ha, which make me jealous every time I see one.....

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
shuyl dbe any kind of 4 cylinder really that can be modified

1 - 11 of 11 Posts