Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im new to FF...just wondering if anybody is near the columbia south carolina area...im located in chapin about 15min from columbia and there are no foci around here

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
HEY yes club focal point is there its me and another svt hes a fort jackson and man will he be happy your here he hates being the only svt theres about 4 of us at shaw afb about 3 mions from columbia we have a meet on the 15th of july at the fair grounds if u wanna roll out with us we will be racing in an auto-x with another SVT from the beach. u dont have to race its free to watch there will be about 6 foci in total racing that day but all my info is in my sig if u ever wanna get a hold of me

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey, I have been looking for other zx3 to race in columbia, sc. Dang I have to work July 15th but iam going to call in sick lol. If anyone wants to meet up before then I hang at the lexington food lion parking lot with other racers at 10pm almost every night and the cops doing care. and iam always there every night and fri and sat. nights.

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Are you serious, are u guys allowed to that every night? I'd be damned. here in NC i dont see that meet every night... lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts