Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 03 svt and was wondering if anyone was selling any parts, or rims. Hit me up, and let me know!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Actually, I've got some things for sale. I'll be posting them up real soon. I'll let you know when I do.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Got a set of stockers off my SPI if ya want em...... ???..... haha, just thought I'd plug myself in there.

Just look around on the buy sell trade forum and you might find some stuff close.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Got a set of stockers off my SPI if ya want em...... ???..... haha, just thought I'd plug myself in there.

Just look around on the buy sell trade forum and you might find some stuff close.
What stockers do you have and what do you want for them?

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
I can get them new really cheap. Pm me.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
i have a full fiberglass 9 peice type Q wide body kit for $250. all 4 fenders and rear bumper are perfect. the front bumper has a few small stress cracks in it from mounting it and not having it lined up perfectly and the side skirts are cracked in the middle. a little bondo will cover it all up tho and be good to go. and no this is not a picture of my car. i pulled these pics off the internet so you can see what it looks like in its entirety. i only mounted the front bumper to see if i was going to drag it off or not and i made it about 50 feet down my driveway and stopped to take it off. i live down a busted gravel driveway on a busted old road in a pot hole infested town. it would a tragedy for me to tear it to peices when someone else could use it and keep it.
rear

front

side

the kit comes with front and back bumper, side skirts, 2 front fenders, 2 rear quarter panels and a roof scoop. everything exept the front bumper needs to be drilled for fitment. the whole thing could be riveted on but it would look so kickass with it seamlessly molded in.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Chase,
We need to get together! I was in Hickory today and yesterday. I need some headlights! I cant drive my car at night.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
well i have a set of stockers out back in the barn. if you can come by tomorrow ill let you have the pair for $40. cant remember if i have any broken tabs or not but if i do ill let you have them for $25

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how much for the tailights, and do you have a pic?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts