Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I ordered when the Cash was available and now the certificate has expired.

Has anyone been successful getting a new offer??

Can I use the old cash if I ordered at that time??

Thanks for your time and I should be taking delivery by Nov.11th

UPDATE - Just got offer by email

FYI- 11/7/2011 --> Check your email as I got the certification electronically this time - It was under the heading of a new F150 but stated this:
*$750 available on a new 2011/2012 Ford or Lincoln vehicle; $500 on Fiesta and Focus. Not available on 2011/2012 hybrids, Fiesta S, Focus S, Taurus SE, Edge SE AWD, SVT Raptor, Shelby GT500,™ Mustang Boss® 302. May not combine with other private or commercial offers. A/Z/D Plan ineligible. Nontransferable out of household. Limit one per household. U.S. residents. Must redeem using original offer; no duplicates accepted. Prior purchases not eligible. Take new retail delivery from dealer stock between 11/7/11 and 1/9/12. See dealer for details. Note to dealer: Claim in VINCENT using #33744 and customer ID.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Mine is dated 11/6 and I don't get my car until around the 21st. I requested another brochure and it was dated 11/6 too. Someone else posted a few weeks back that they got one dated 12/11. So I sent another request and keeping my fingers crossed.

You have to take delivery by the date on the offer, so no, you can't use the old offer.

Right now Ford is offering $1000 cask back or $500 cash back with 0% financing. It's a better deal than what they were offering when I ordered my car last month.
I ordered a red candy hatch with the sport package. Can't wait...

·
Registered
41 Posts
My understanding is that the current offers apply to dealer stock only, not to factory orders. Factory orders get nothing, even if ordered during previous offer.

$500 Program #12008: Retail Customer Cash. Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 1/3/2012.

$500 Program #12010: Ford Credit Retail Bonus Customer Cash requires Ford Credit financing. Not all buyers will qualify. Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 1/3/2012.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks - My dealer said the Ford Cash would be valid if in date. Hence, it looks like I will request some more brochures. Just got a few the other day with no luck....

·
Registered
88 Posts
My understanding is that the current offers apply to dealer stock only, not to factory orders. Factory orders get nothing, even if ordered during previous offer.
My sales guy told me I can use Ford private cash offer as long as I take delivery by the expiration date.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Right now Ford is offering $1000 cask back or $500 cash back with 0% financing.
0%!? Although, it is only for 36 months. I probably should have waited... oh well!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thanks - My dealer said the Ford Cash would be valid if in date. Hence, it looks like I will request some more brochures. Just got a few the other day with no luck....
The brochures you got the other day had no private cash offers?

·
Registered
130 Posts
When I ordered brochures at the end of August, I received a large brochure with $500 cash that expired Oct 16. When I ordered again at the beginning of October I received a mini brochure that had no cash. The sad thing is the mini brochure still had the wording, "the offer you didn't expect" on the outside, but no private cash offer on the inside.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I ordered when the Cash was available and now the certificate has expired. Has anyone been successful getting a new offer??
My previous offer is about to expire while I'm waiting for my order to come in. I just got another private cash offer that expires 12/31. What I did was ask for the brochure to be sent to a friend's address in my name, and use a completely different email address. I hate to be sneaky, but pthbth, I think they (I'm talkin to you, "VINCENT") should extend the offer once you put in a car order. I'm concerned though that the dealer might reject it once they see a different address. I could always say it's my work address...

My understanding is that the current offers apply to dealer stock only, not to factory orders.
I don't believe this is true, I think it applies either way. The dealer orders the car, you just spec it and put down a deposit. The car enters dealer stock on arrival -- it's still their car -- at which point you have the option to buy it or walk away and lose your deposit.

My dealer said he's never heard of an inventive being denied for being factory-ordered. Have you read any accounts of this?

·
Registered
70 Posts
We were able to get $1500 off in rebates on ours. We just got it Tuesday. We got $500 for going with Ford financing, $500 for the Retail Customer Cash, and another $500 for a coupon our dealer sent in for us. Funny, the coupon came in the mail the same day our car was delivered to the dealer, talk about timing. Also ours was ordered Sept 15th. I think the brochure coupon is person specific. Our saleman put in the request for us and according to Ford the coupon number was already in Ford's system for us,so he never took the coupon. So if you put a request in with your neighbors name it might only work for him.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
To answer the question about the brochures, yes I ordered 3 different ones from various models and didn't get anything. May try again

Thanks for the info and if I can get another $500 off, so no harm in trying!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
My car came in yesterday and I could have picked it up. The current incentive on Ford website is a bit trickly after I asked my dealership as I could not get total $1000 cash back (Cash Purchase Offers, Program #12010) without going through Ford financing.

You can get $500 Retail customer cash. You can also get $500 Ford Retail Bonus Customer Cash but you need to go through Ford financing. The finance person told me that the interest rate with this Ford financing is not low.

Another offers is Finance purchase offer, you get $500 cash and ford financing with lower interest rate, such as 0.9% for 36 months.

I am wondering if anyone or Ford Corp customer service confirm that Cash Purchase Offers needs to go through regular ford financing.

**I did have private cash but it expired just a week.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My understanding is that right now you can get $1000 off but not with the special finance rates.

You can get $500 off AND the special finance rate.

I too have a car ordered that is suppose to be in next week. It has been 10weeks since I placed the order and the brochure I requested back in sept with the $500 personal cash expired 10/24.

I requested another brochure,we will see if it comes in on time and if it has another $500 personal cash.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I requested a brochure and received an email with the 500 priv. cash on it & it's good till 12/17. I plan on using it today along with the 500 rebate and the 500 ford credit offer.
Going to the dealer shortly, hope all goes well!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I requested a brochure and received an email with the 500 priv. cash on it & it's good till 12/17. I plan on using it today along with the 500 rebate and the 500 ford credit offer.
Going to the dealer shortly, hope all goes well!
Lucky you. I got one in the mail today and it has no private cash. It says "the offer you didn't expect" but the offer is the $500 cash back available to everyone else.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I ordered a '12 Focus on 10/29 using a $1000 cash back offer that expired on 10/31. From what I'm reading here is that I won't get the $1K deal because I will be taking delivery after the offer expired. Is this correct? Of course the salesman didn't mention this. I was told I couldn't get the 0% 36 mos. financing deal with the $1K cash back offer. I won't be purchasing this car if the $1K cash is taken away. I will be extremely pissed off if this happens. I'll probably go buy a Hyundai Elantra if it does. What's with the coupons mentioned in the above posts? How do you get them? I'd really like to get the Focus I ordered but if I get raunched by the dealer I won't.

Shabo

·
Registered
183 Posts
It is my understanding that you can only take advantage of the programs/offers that are in effect at the time you sign on the dotted line and take delivery.

The Elantra is a nice car. I think you will like it.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I ordered a '12 Focus on 10/29 using a $1000 cash back offer that expired on 10/31. From what I'm reading here is that I won't get the $1K deal because I will be taking delivery after the offer expired. Is this correct? Of course the salesman didn't mention this. I was told I couldn't get the 0% 36 mos. financing deal with the $1K cash back offer. I won't be purchasing this car if the $1K cash is taken away. I will be extremely pissed off if this happens. I'll probably go buy a Hyundai Elantra if it does. What's with the coupons mentioned in the above posts? How do you get them? I'd really like to get the Focus I ordered but if I get raunched by the dealer I won't.

Shabo
Unless you're talking about a private cash offer, I believe all the current incentives run through 1-3-12.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts