Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My permanent home is in Vegas, but I go to school in Flagstaff, so I was just wondering if there was anybody around here. I'd love to meet up with some of you guys or do shows with you. I don't have my car with me at school though.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Not from flagstaff, but travel there frequently. I know there are a couple of peeps in the flagstaff/prescott area

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
wow

wonderful ,there a lot of cool peole in az focus fanatics forum, even though nobuddy did a happy new year thread[;)] any ways i look just like jackie chan with sandy brown hair,ha ha ha well we all know who he is ,in fact i just watched his first movie jackie chan "snake in the eagles shadow" its his first and best movie of all time,a little violent but hey who doesnt feel pain.
Movie Jackie Chan "snake in the eagles shadow" all ffers rent it

This is the story of Chien fu;bullied mistreated and abused he
learns the deadly discipline of the snake fist from the last living master of this martial art. This however is not enough to combat the fierce eagle claw clan
"aka colbalt forum" in order to defeat these treacherous rivals Chien must
incorporate his own vicious focus technique before comfronting the dreaded
cobalt master in a race for first or second!!!!!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
ALS...did you see Forbidden Kingdom with jackie Chan and Jet Lee?

and WTH are you talking about?
im so gonna meet jackie chan before i die , i didnt see forbidden kingdom
his new movies are so fast i cant keep up with everything i guess thats why
i live in a hick town
but any ways "forbidden Kingdom" ill rent it
i do by the way like jett lee in his movie "bullet proof monk" i can keep up
with some of the parts of bullet proof monk so ill try and keep up with
forbidden kingdom aka best movie every where

·
Registered
123 Posts
Williams, AZ here! (30 miles west of Flagstaff)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yeah haven't really been on anywhere since the Cougar hasn't been touched since November and needs at least $1k in repairs to get it road-worthy again.

Good news though is that I am maybe buying a Jeep for a DD, which will open the floodgates to modding out the Cougar. Also I should be getting a new job very soon that pays pretty good and is a lot of fun, so that should speed things up a bit. Hoping to have the Cougar back on the road this summer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts