Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the title says, I'd like to check out some other modded Foci in the area and show my little boy cars like his Dads[thumb]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
There use to be all the time but it sorta died out. You might want to check out the little NoVa boredom thread in here since they seem to be the only ones have meets anymore in the MA.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
No problem!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Savage is not far from me... 20905 .... Burtonsville area. Problem is that I don't get out much [mad]

But if something pops up, I can show up (closer to me is always better).

There is an informal meet every Sunday morning @ Burtonsville crossing of cars. Sometimes as many as 100 or so, prob is they do it EARLY!! They are usually gone by 1030-1100am (bout the time I wake up if I'm not working on a Sun). Never seen any Foci up there, but they usually have everything else.....

·
Registered
645 Posts
Sorry... I tried wading thru the Woodbridge boredom thread...eye-watering good stuff there! (to be fair, I don't wade into the Mid-atlantic boredom thread either...). When you guys get a meet together can you post up a separte thread?...or maybe PM me or bradmra??? We used to have a calendar thread in MA.... hmmmmmm

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
So far we only meet at Wawa and my house lol.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Savage is not far from me... 20905 .... Burtonsville area. Problem is that I don't get out much [mad]

But if something pops up, I can show up (closer to me is always better).

There is an informal meet every Sunday morning @ Burtonsville crossing of cars. Sometimes as many as 100 or so, prob is they do it EARLY!! They are usually gone by 1030-1100am (bout the time I wake up if I'm not working on a Sun). Never seen any Foci up there, but they usually have everything else.....
Thats funny, one of my friends from high school who bought my old zx3 lives in bville, black w/ black rims if youve ever seen it. Ive been to the muscle car meet on sundays before, a lot of old guys that hate sport compacts IMO. Let me know if want to get small meet together, I'm down.

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
Lol james lets not discount ihop and AIK. woodbridge is definetly trying to bring the mid atlantic back together again
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
Yeas that is true, hey we get out and about!!!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hoodbridge, the only place i can live that someone would put my car on a log an steal my stock 6spoke svt rims... can't say i miss it.

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
What's up with the build day?

I've got a set of Samco hoses, CFM tubular control arms, and if everything goes right an SVT Header conversion to know out before FF.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Hoodbridge, the only place i can live that someone would put my car on a log an steal my stock 6spoke svt rims... can't say i miss it.
OMG look who it is![wiggle]

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
Moe is coming over Saturday to do some work.

04SVTfoci do you run around with a PApa Johns sign on your car? Then we have seen you.

benkap, whenever. Had one last weekend and will have a little one this Saturday. Unfortunately the garage might get stuffed with a Pro Stock drag car for a few weeks till I can make arrangements to have it shipped to Germany.

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
Antenne, he got the replacement.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts