Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Focus 2012 SE and I don't have the sync package and stuff. I probably should've gone for the upgrades but....

Anyway, my car has the aux port in the glove box and I would like to connect my phone to the sound system through aux and also be able to make calls. I'm wondering if there's something like the Belkin CarAudio Connect AUX but slightly different. I can't connect the car charger port and connect the aux cable to the car (like in the Belkin Connect, shown in the link) at the same time because they are two separate places in my Focus SE.

Is there anything where, you can connect the phone itself through aux but have a mic and/or controls on bluetooth where you can just stick it on the dash or something? Or something which can almost satisfy my phone needs.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi, if your phone has BlueTooth..you can as I did in my older car Use the Motorola BT unit
It plugs into the cig socket and connects to the phone via BT (after pairing) ...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think those systems use FM to transmit the phone calls and music. I was looking for
somethign that did it through Aux.

Thanks though. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts