Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
That would be cool. I am in Punta Gorda. Not to far away. Don't have anything special done to my car. Pretty stock still. But if people are down for a get together wherever I am down for whatever!

·
Registered
231 Posts
That's what I was thinking... get a bunch of people together at the shop can cook out and where out the dyno for a while

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
You should schedule a cookout at the shop on the week of thx giving. I'll have the week off from teaching and could make it up there. Maybe even hit the track up during the evening. Aka cookout during the day/track at night.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
There's a couple months still so it gives everyone enough time to spread the news. Weather should be better too :)

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Alright, this date is quickly arriving upon us. Matt, is everything a go on your end still? Who all is planning on attending???

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
It definitely wouldn't be on thx giving. What about November 29th??? That would be 2 days later on a Saturday.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hey guys sorry for the delay... For some reason I didn't get a notification. ...

Yes I'm am 100% down for just about when ever. Except definitely can't do the weekend of the 23rd. There is a big coyote shootout in orlando

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Error (double post)

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I'm gonna throw a post up over on Facebook under the Florida focus club. Might get more notice for the event.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Update-FREE DYNO RUNS for all focusfanatics.com members!!!

41 - 57 of 57 Posts