Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only had my Focus since May, but I wanna meet more Focus Friends (as I call them haha). I went to Tuner Evo this weekend and parked next to a yellow ST, but I have no idea who they were and they left before the end of the show.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm in Fort Mill! Haven't done much to my focus either ("homemade" SRI, autolite 103's)

But I'm always down to help work on anyone's focus near me.

·
FF Affiliate
30,152 Posts
Belmont NC , Been through Camden many many times , thats a short cut we take going to the Beach , you also have/had the smallest police station I had ever seen , what was it 3 foot X 3 foot LOL

Tom

·
Registered
519 Posts
Charleston, SC here. It would be cool if we could set up a meet or something. Or if anyone needs any help working on their car in the area or anything, I've had a couple forum members drive to me to let me help them with multiple different mods, mostly the knockoff cosi manifold for the duratecs due to lack of real info online about it. Been meaning to do a proper write up on it for a while just haven't gotten around to it.

Anyways whether you need help or just want to meet up I'm always down to meet fellow focus lovers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Charleston, SC here. It would be cool if we could set up a meet or something. Or if anyone needs any help working on their car in the area or anything, I've had a couple forum members drive to me to let me help them with multiple different mods, mostly the knockoff cosi manifold for the duratecs due to lack of real info online about it. Been meaning to do a proper write up on it for a while just haven't gotten around to it.

Anyways whether you need help or just want to meet up I'm always down to meet fellow focus lovers
If you are still in the Charleston Area and want to meet up I have a white ST that I just picked up and and doing some work to. Let me know

Dan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Gastonia NC yellow svt eap :) glad to know there's some people around here. Idk who's it is but I saw a red svt eap parked in Belmont aswell idk if he's a member or not tho :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm in Columbia, SC with my '02 SVT hot hatch with lots of upgrades. No Turbo or Supercharger yet. (and if you want to see the smallest police station ever, visit Ridgeway, SC. Not much bigger than a porta-potty!! LOL.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Got my first svt, an 03 model. Cleaning up some stuff and doing some needed preventative stuff, gotta thank Tom and mike for all the advise, it now runs like it should. In Asheboro

1 - 20 of 22 Posts