Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad is working at Ford Dealership now... And one of the guy's that comes in and does ding repairs and what not is doing my here next week, also another guy who fixes rips / burns marks/ etc in the interior is also doing that... BUT my dad has a guy that does pin stripping and racing strips and he wants to turn my Red Demon into something yeah... i dont know... just wanted to see what the focus looked like with racing stripes... mine is red and he is laughing about putting white ones up the front/hood/top/hatch... and i laugh, cause i can't do anything about it since im in iraq and he helped me get some mech. stuff fixed last year... Ooo anyone got pictures though?

Smitty

·
Registered
295 Posts
i dont have any pictures, but my zx3 will eventuall have them, at least on the hood, im going to have the mach 5 hood, and have stripes "coming out of the vents" like on the old plymouth roadrunners and gtz's, so i think they would look pretty sweet.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
i was thinking about putting a black strip on my old red zx3.. but i got vinyls instead... i think that it would look alright as long as you have other white accents.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If he did this behind my back... Id prolly drop my SVT rims off somewhere and get them sprayed white just to add to it... that'd prolly be about it... my 02 zx3 is gonna be the quuine*sp* arg test b*$(# if i get this other Foci.

Smitty

·
Registered
122 Posts
Tell him that if he's gonna do the stripes, to take them all the way down the front and rear bumpers, give it the Shelby look. I think that would be pretty awesome looking

·
Registered
456 Posts
I would have to agree with zspradlin, that would look awsome it would be like coming home to a new car. I would tell him if he is going to do it, then do the whole damn thing. That would be a good sight to come home to. It will focus(pun intended) your mind on something positive trust me I know, stay safe, stay smart and come home.[thumb]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts