Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a boring 04 LX 4dr. Trying to get an idea of what kind of mods I can do to make it better looking. I have a set of 06 SES rims/tires. Was thinking of some decals. FYI it a plain White car. Would like to see some of your LX or ZX4 mods.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
[thumbd] To the decals. Here's a quick list of mods to change your look.
1. Dark tint, as dark as allowed esp. on the front windows (if even legal in your area).
2. Drop, at least 1"
3. If you can't afford new rims, paint the stockers gold. I posted this picture elsewhere and it's a Mazda 3 but you get the idea.

4. Find a white ZTS in the junkyard and steal the trunk with the spoiler ( I assume the LX is sans spoiler).
5. Swap on a SVT front bumper. Looks great on a sedan!

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
you can has SVT 5 spokes?

I would HIGHLY suggest lowering it too so it doesn't look like a total 4X4 lol, but my sister doesn't want to spend money like that on her car (I gave her the 5 spokes, they were on my car when I bought it)

painting the mirror caps and side moldings look good too, just haven't gotten around to do it to her car yet...

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
There are a few low budget mods you can do. Check out my cardomain page. I listed out some of the mods I have done. Most have write-ups here on ff. [loveff]

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3075078

·
Registered
524 Posts
iz it auto or manual

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
rims, drop, tint, is all you need my friend

clear corners and clear grill will really clean up the front end too [thumb]

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anyone have a pic of eyelids on a white car? I just got the tint..... got some rims. What would be the most economical way to drop the car. Are all Foci high in the back... my wifes 06 is the same way. Think it would look alot better with just the back level. I like the SVT wheels.....should have held off and tried to find a set..... only thing that suck about being in Hawaii....crappy salvage yards and high shipping. Will have to do some VHT night shade on the tail lights and turn sigs.

Algorhythm.... do you have any links....I see some of your posts.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
loudfocus. what kind of headlights are those. nice.

yz04. are you on oahu? Did u bring your car from overseas?

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
i love the look of all these sedans but man i love those five spoke svt's on a sedan, anyone have an svt front bumper on a sedan?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts