Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I was wondering if anybody with some photoshop skills would be so kind as to throw a few things together for me. I will mail you a cookie or something :)

In any event, I wanted to possibly paint my calipers, and do a few other small detail changes, but wanted to see the outcome first.

I was thinking of painting the calipers dark blue, maybe a red. Also, I wanted to "very" slightly smoke my taillights, I stress the "very" slightly. I find most cars around town take this way too far and it looks to gangsta. I don't even know what a nice subtle taillight tinting might look like.

I have seen a few guys with those window louvers, or whatever you call them. I would like to see them on my car.

There was a few other things, but I woke up after only 2 1/2 hours sleep cuz my niece wanted to play, and my brain has not activated yet...........ARGH!!!

Cheers!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Heres rims, I am at work so dont have a full copy of photoshop

This is 10% tint

·
Registered
357 Posts
There ya go... I am at work so quick edits once again

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Serenity, you the man, or women...... :) I very much appreciate your efforts!

I kind of like the blue, i think that would look great. Can you tint the tails just a tiny bit more yet?

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
I think it looks best if you just tint the red and leave the middle white part untinted. You can use tinted vinyl (I bought some from eBay) and with a hairdryer and silicone spatula can stretch it over nice and flush. Then use an Xacto or razor blade to trim the edges and cut out the middle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.