Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been able to find any pics or threads with a kiwi green zx3. I love mine, but it'd be nice to see some exterior mods already done just to get an idea of what to build and what will look good with that color. Anybody know of another Kiwi green build?

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
welcome to FF :) local too, nice. come check out the utahns thread if you're bored.

kiwi green? I font know what color that is but sounds nice

·
FocusRush
1,774 Posts
I came sooo close to getting a kiwi green '07. It was a choice between a really expensive Infrared SAP ZX3, and well equipped SE ZX3 in White, and a Base model S in Kiwi green. I would have gotten it if it had cruise control and a tach.

Bad ass color though.

I suggest some nice machined aluminum wheels or something lighter in color like the stock SVT 5-Spoke wheels. I think that dark colored rims wouldn't flow as nice. I know everyone's first inclination is to go dark colors (mostly black) to get a cool look, but with the Kiwi Green, you should really stay light in color (just no white lol thats too light) .

JMHO

Got a hi-res photo? I can photoshop it so you can see what it would look like.

Oh, and Welcome to FocusFanatics!

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
post pics! kiwi is pretty rare so you wont see many people with it on here. I think there is/was someone else with a name like "Quantz"

·
Registered
676 Posts
Was Kiwi offered before 2007? It carried over to '08 and ended there.

Also, by 2006-07, Ford dealers cut back on ZX3 orders, so fewer out there.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Is that Sony car close to Kiwi green? Anyone have a pic of their Kiwi car?
Im honestly not sure what it was. Since it was a sony custom car i highly doubt it was a ford color and was probably a color that sony choose to use on this vehicle. There are several other sony foci, there is a really bright orange one as well and i dont think thats a stock color option either.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My car looks a lot like the VW beetle color green but in pictures it has more of a goldish tint. I have teken the pictures different times of the day and different angle and can not seem to capture the color as i see it in person. but no it id not thst bright. To my understanding from this site the color is rare is that correct? I was not aware of that when I bought the car and being that green is my favorite color it just caught my eye.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts