Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we just got back from the dyno yesterday and I was thinking that it would be fun to have a dyno day late January of 2009. We have a few products coming out out at about that time so it would be cool to have a bunch of you come up and witness the dyno and tuning session (short amount of time) and then after we could go through and dyno the rest of the cars.

It would also be fun to see you guys I have not met and all the other guys that use to hang out with Brian and I at my old garage. [cheers]

The dyno is located in Concord, New Hampshire, right off of rt. 93

Let me know what you guys think.

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
im gameee...

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Set a date and I'll let you know. I would really like to do it.

·
Registered
868 Posts
What would the cost be? I'd like to get a baseline for when we...well, you know ;)

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Is it an AWD dyno by any chance? Maybe I'll come.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
yeah give me def date and i will go to hang out. dont really wanna dyno my car but i would like to eet up with you guys again.
its been awhile.

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
yeah give me def date and i will go to hang out. dont really wanna dyno my car but i would like to eet up with you guys again.
its been awhile.
I'd like to see your car on the dyno. I bet it makes good numbers for an n/a zetec.

·
Registered
868 Posts
If it's at Performance Dyno (The only one I know of in Concord), it's not an AWD dyno.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I'd like to see your car on the dyno. I bet it makes good numbers for an n/a zetec.
well i took the pully's off and barely drive her.
i donno i just feel like she has lost alot of power due to the many yrs of extremely hard abuse, lol
as we know from our run that day i will prob be making a little less that a stock svt.

if everybody wants to go to an awd dyno then all of you can pitch in and make my foci an awd focus?
what?
fine fine fine. i gues i'll stick with fwd for now, even though she is all paid off, lol

·
Registered
705 Posts
i'd like to, but we'll see if i have my supporting mods by then (and i'll be re-tuned by then)

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
i'd like to, but we'll see if i have my supporting mods by then (and i'll be re-tuned by then)
yeah i want to see what that backyard, ******* homemade turbo is making, lol.
you still beat me though [neener]

·
Registered
705 Posts
******* turbo plus a built engine/head/cams/etc now too, thus the need for a new tune and supporting mods to max out the turbo [8D]

·
Registered
868 Posts
I wanna see some #'s too!

I wish Matty's setup was done too...oh well, have to wait til spring.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
everyone, from the mass area... hit up I-93 and get up to concord.... no question, jsut do it!!!

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
i dont know if i go what way i am going to go. i live in mass but i live rite down the road from rhode island.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Chris, hop on 24 north then take 93 north. Its a straight shot basically. Take exit 13 and at the end of the ramp, go right. go over the bridge and take your first left. Spring Hill drive will be on your right and performance dyno is like 50 feet past that street on your left.

Looks like Saturday will be a nice day so we are good to go! People can start showing up beginning at 9am

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
I'm wicked excited about. Can't wait til Saturday.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Me too! I'll be there right at 9 guys, I figure I've got the day off, I may as well make the most of it hahaha.

Be good to meet those of you I don't know, and to see those of you that I do know again.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts