Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
I've autocrossed my Focus for the past 6 years. Run mostly in Tulsa, but have run in OKC in the past as well.

This is a video someone shot of me back in 05 at Remington. A little miscalculation on my part. [:I]

We are having a meet on March 21st in Tulsa at Firehouse Subs if you are anyone else wants to join us. I know there is someone from Dallas that is driving up as well.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Nice Cone battle-slide Ataru ... I can't wait to get my SVT in full shape to start cone-attacking again.

-Ray-

·
Registered
21 Posts
If yall do set a date (For an OKC meet up) Shoot me a PM to let me know. I'm constantly working a third shift at the moment, so my time spent logging in here is dependent on if I really want to look at a bunch of words right after I get home in the morning.

(By the way, Just did a shorty antenna mod on my focus, my god it looks 100% better then before.)

·
Registered
891 Posts
Well Angel, there is a thread with the most updated meet info

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey. I own a black 2009 RS Shelby Focus coupe (yes its real) and I live in OKC. Is there an active focus club in Oklahoma? I just logged on to this website today. Cool!

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
^^ Have any pics ??^^

Oh and welcome to FF.com

-Ray-

·
Registered
7 Posts
YES YES!! We live in OKC and are FocusFANATIC fans. We went to the Texas Roundup and drove our black 09 Shelby Focus on the Texas race track doing 118 into corner #3! It was a blast. We need to get together on a Saturday for a show & shine and meet all the ofher OKC Focus people and plan some activities. The Texas speedway will allow cars to rn the track agina in Septermber. I'm going back. Maybe some OKC Focus's will go too.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Hopefully. It was a blast man. Good to meet ya.

-Ray-

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Um ... yeah, they are stickers and such ... I assume he is going for a Shelby looking Foci his own way.

-Ray-

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Um ... yeah, they are stickers and such ... I assume he is going for a Shelby looking Foci his own way.

-Ray-
Okay, I guess when he said "yes its real" I thought that he meant it was a real Shelby Focus, not a real Focus that he slapped some Shelby stickers on.

Hey. I own a black 2009 RS Shelby Focus coupe (yes its real) and I live in OKC. Is there an active focus club in Oklahoma? I just logged on to this website today. Cool!
I guess it was bad of me to understand it that way..... [facepalm][giddy]

·
Registered
154 Posts
What makes a Shelby Focus special? What I'm asking is what does your car have that a regular Focus doesn't? I'm not being mean, I'm just curious about your trim level.

Anyways, welcome to FF.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts