Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Had a Focus, as most of you guys know, and have a Grand Cherokee now.

So yeah... this is our "crew". If you're into trucks/Jeeps/SUV's whatever... then sign up. We have chapters in southwest Virginia, Maryland, and Ohio. Always looking for new members.

Sign up, come out to a meet, etc. We're always looking for new members. We've been "around" for a while now, and half of our members still don't have computer access to keep up with the forums, but this is just "another" way for us to keep in touch beyond cell phones.

Our real goal is just to be able to call each other, and in a matter of minutes/hours, be able to hit the local trails or a local mud pit somewhere just to kick up some dirt, and also just to be local enough to help each other when we need an extra hand turning some wrenches. So knowledgeable people are VERY much wanted. Heh.

Spread the word if you're not into it and you know someone that may be.

www.teamtrailblazer.com

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
met some guys from that group when I went and had my wrc experience with a rental focus

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm... being that it's a new group... don't see how that could've happened. Heh. Unless there's another group up there that I don't know about with the same name.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
they all had chevy trailblazers with team trailblazer on the window

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heh. Interesting. Well, that's not us. None of us own a Trailblazer... it's just the name.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts