Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you guys have any new suspension products coming out soon?

like lower control arms, a-arms, etc...

·
Registered
17 Posts
We have been looking into different items suspension wise, and currently have a few products we would like to see hit the market. We have done an extreme amount of suspension development on our World Challenge Focus and would like to bring some of the ideas over to products for our customers. Leo and I have spoken previously and really would like some more input from all of you as to what you guys are looking for. With enough demand we are ready to develop more suspension based on our ideas we have already discussed and tested. So I now put the question on to you: What products would you the consumer like to see in the future?

·
Late for Dinner
15,332 Posts
anything aiding with the adjustability of the rear end alignment.
sometimes when lowered it seems theres just not enough adjustability through what the factory provides.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I'd like to see lightweight front LCA's - I looked into buying Steeda units, but I can't find them on any websites anymore.
Rear LCA's reinforced to handle big swaybars might also be nice.

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Horizontally slotted holes everywhere, basically. I got mine from Leo for my 2007 ZX3. He was nice enough to give me some suggested settings for aggressive street driving and my alignment guy said the setup was a piece of cake. I believe this subframe was standard on one model or another around 2003. Simple and effective and includes the tapped bolt holes for a rear sway bar which my stripped model didn't have. As I'm in AZ I was forced to buy one option...A/C.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
-rear tubular control arms
-rear tubular toe adjustors
-tubular front a-arms
-bigger front sway bar endlinks

those are the main things im looking for...

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
also LCR im glad that you guys actually asked us what we wanted to see...

mostly in the tubular parts i want something that has stock mounting capabilities and will shave weight and will help with rigidity and will not break! hahaha

so thanks guys.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
nah...do you have a link?
Nope.[bigcry] I have a set that I had purchased for my SVT before I sold, next time I am at home I will take some pics them. You will definitely be impressed with them, especially when compared to stock.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Moog Endlinks

Nope.[bigcry] I have a set that I had purchased for my SVT before I sold, next time I am at home I will take some pics them. You will definitely be impressed with them, especially when compared to stock.
Mike from Hilbish recommended them to me a while back as well. IIRC he said you can get them from an autostore like AutoZone.

·
Registered
577 Posts
maybe a revised version of your camber plates that allow adj. of camber
AND caster similar to the Maximum Motorsports Mustang plates and other
plates made by japanese tuning companies.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts