Focus Fanatics Forum banner

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
I won't be able to make the run this Sunday. I have a friend that has been fighting cancer for close to 3 years and she is having a fundraising at her church that day. She was on The 94 rock morning show this morning talking about it. Th grand prize for the raffle is a concert package to Kiss and Crüe, and a signed guitar from the members of Crüe.

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
I won't be able to make the run this Sunday. I have a friend that has been fighting cancer for close to 3 years and she is having a fundraising at her church that day. She was on The 94 rock morning show this morning talking about it. Th grand prize for the raffle is a concert package to Kiss and Crüe, and a signed guitar from the members of Crüe.
Sad you won't be able to make it but that's an awesome cause... Let her know she's in our little group's thoughts and prayers

·
Registered
131 Posts
I will let her know that there is another group of people wishing her the best! I hope to see some great pictures from this run! I will try to make the next meet to say Hi and introduce myself!

·
Registered
675 Posts
brought this beuty back for Tulsa today! 1300miles is not a fun drive to do nonstop.

The 2002 is one of my all time favorite cars. I restored at least 10 of them, had two when they were basically new, one in 1974 and 1976, one was a 72 2002, the other a 75 2002 Tii. One of mine was faster than shit too, had double 45DCOE's header, Dr. Schrick cam and ported. Ditch those wheels, they are off of an E30.

61 - 80 of 87 Posts