Focus Fanatics Forum banner

161 - 180 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
NASCAR fan. Not one bit.

Thank you for letting us Nascar fans know that your not a fan. Some much needed to know information for the day... LOL

So who's winning today at Fontana guys??? I sure hope Smoke or Jr will pull out their 1st win of the season but that's prolly not gonna happen.

Not a fan of 5-time but you have to respect the guy, he has talent and class. At his home his home track today, that's who I'd be putting my money on if I were a betting man.

Gonna see some fast lap times today in these new Gen6 cars at Fontana!

·
w/ my magic bag
29,452 Posts
Thank you for letting us Nascar fans know that your not a fan. Some much needed to know information for the day... LOL
Ha Ha Ha ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Yeah.LOL
So who's winning today at Fontana guys??? I sure hope Smoke or Jr will pull out their 1st win of the season but that's prolly not gonna happen.

Not a fan of 5-time but you have to respect the guy, he has talent and class. At his home his home track today, that's who I'd be putting my money on if I were a betting man.>>>>>>> You might as well give me your money. LOL

We sure are. Substained rpm's like Michigan. Let see what happens w/ the fords, w/ the Biff & Brad start at the back. Its a JGR front 3 row. Their all good, Matt, Kyle & Denny. If they aren't in a wreck, I'd say Kyle or maybe Matt.

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts

Not a fan of 5-time but you have to respect the guy, he has talent and class. At his home his home track today, that's who I'd be putting my money on if I were a betting man.

Your welcome. You asked a question and I gave an answer.

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
And I was just about ready to skip watching the race because I thought it was going to be another boring cookie cutter race. That racing was even better than Bristol. What an ending too; I just hope Denny is OK.

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
Awesome race. I never watch those races because they always end up being boring fuel mileage race but it was great. Shoutout to ford for making awesome engines. Logan was pushing water like crazy.

As for tony Stewart, he was blocked and nothing was wrong with it. Idk why he's complaining. Logano didn't take out the field or anything like tony did at Talladega. Logan deserved the win and I'll be watching him throughout the season. Good job to all the Fords, Congrats to Busch, and glad to see Hamlin is still with us. A real testament to these cars.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Stewart should really keep his mouth shut. Especially when he's been guilty of the same thing time and again. He's admitted it many times, and gives a lame apology. They local radio station played a clip of his whining. They said it sounds just like Barney Fife. I agree.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,452 Posts
Bristol, Here we come. Any takers, on the win? Come on I said the last 2. You want me to say Busch? Which one= either or both are good there. Maybe Kurt, huh

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
It's Martinville in two weeks after a break this weekend.

My pick is probably anyone from the Hendrick camp. They are always good there.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,452 Posts
It's Martinville in two weeks after a break this weekend.
Yeh, your right it is Brisol, then on to Texas= Yipeee
My pick is probably anyone from the Hendrick camp. They are always good there.
Always love the fish bowls!!!!!!

·
w/ my magic bag
29,452 Posts
Kyle Busch has the pole for Texas

[:D]Kyle Busch has the pole for Texas=[woot]Nationwide, right now.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Awesome race. I never watch those races because they always end up being boring fuel mileage race but it was great. Shoutout to ford for making awesome engines. Logan was pushing water like crazy.

As for tony Stewart, he was blocked and nothing was wrong with it. Idk why he's complaining. Logano didn't take out the field or anything like tony did at Talladega. Logan deserved the win and I'll be watching him throughout the season. Good job to all the Fords, Congrats to Busch, and glad to see Hamlin is still with us. A real testament to these cars.
Disclaimer/I like Tony Stewart/Not a fan of Logano

I was at the Talladega race when Tony took out the field, and I'm just shaking my head while he's going off about Joey's move. A move most drivers would have made. I believe Tony cost Michael Waltrip another restrictor plate win, as Waltrip appeared to have setup the draft timing perfectly to pull a win at the finish.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,452 Posts
How 'bout the finds & penalty's that Penske racing got. Thats bad enough then nascar to out not just the crew chief, but the car engineer & another guy. Wow! IK what they did, but wow. Guess nascar is sending a message to everone, Don't mess w/ the gen 6 cars.

161 - 180 of 230 Posts