Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I dunno, but I'm really liking the hood scoop. Call it what you will i guess, however is there anymore shots of this car? Also, where could one get this hood?

If it's owned by a member here, please PM me.

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
i think it is the roush hood scoop

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
The owner of that car is on this site. Maybe he'll see this and post up.
Awsome looking car too. I see an intercooler.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
its a sexy ass sedan, and i though ive seen that car somewhere before......

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nothing like a non-functional hood scoop. I would add some extra stickers while you're at it.

·
Registered
972 Posts
wow another cute hood scoop comment thanks buddy

·
Registered
800 Posts
i like that scoop looks good he should make it functional and put that intercooler under it lol

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
streetracer's isnt functional, but ezpimpin's is.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nothing like a non-functional hood scoop. I would add some extra stickers while you're at it.
Why do people react so bad to this. It's not about trying to look fast and adding stickers instead of putting the money in the motor. It's just a style choice.

There could be alot worse things one could do to a focus. [;)]

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
Its just personal preferance. If you like it go ahead. I agree with surfit since a hood scoop that is nonfunctional is a little tacky and "rice" on imports, but I also realize its your car and you should do what you want with it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Its just personal preferance. If you like it go ahead. I agree with surfit since a hood scoop that is nonfunctional is a little tacky and "rice" on imports, but I also realize its your car and you should do what you want with it.
I still haven't made up my mind on it. That's why i asked to see more pictures of the car. I agree the point of adding a hood scoop without a mechanical use is kind of.. well exactly, ricey. However I'd overlook that if i thought it looked damned good. Just from the two pictures i can find, I'm not sure it looks so good.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
cut the hood and make it functional...
make a duct to the SRI if you have one...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well if you cut the hood to make it functional, and placed some form of guard to keep debris and excess water from entering the engine bay. Would it really do anything worth the effort?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts