Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Thats what i like In my johnny lightning cars is the details...also they have the American graffiti cars.james bond, green hornet, have some that came in a metal box like a match box with the pics of car on the out side.got quite a few monopoly cars that come with matching game piece.
got extra mag wheels n tires n stickies...

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
I've got the drag focus aswell. Picked up a MK3 ST aswell but its not hotwheels. I'll get pics up when I get home.

Sent from 34.0764° N, 118.4296° W

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I like johnny lightnings but I cant find them around where I live. They arent real popular I guess. I have that drag focus too. I have a white one still in package and a black one that is loose. Is the mk3 ST you have black? I found a black one at toys are us. I also found a yellow st in some cheap car pack the other day. I bought it, opened it let my boy have the rest and kept the focus to myself lol.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Oh ok. I have one exactly like that. Same brand I think cuz the card looks exactly the same. mine is black on black though.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I picked that fiesta up the other day as well. In case you arent aware that is a treasure hunt as well so its rather hard to find.

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Wow my walmart had several of them I might go buy a couple more for ebay. I saw the TH logo but didn't think anything of it.

I also picked up a orange second gen.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Yeah go get them lol if they are still there. Its the 14th of 15 hunts released this year. I was excited when I found out that it was a hunt since I collect all those. I find it cooler when a focus or fiesta or a mustang is a hunt. Well ok, really any Ford product I will hunt for even harder.

·
Multi-Focusing
3,867 Posts
I used too collect. I'm currently in the process of selling. Need the space and hope they'll go to a good home.

I already sold the bulk of my HotWheels stuff (buses, treasure hunts, rare stuff, etc). Have tons left including matchbox, johnny lightning, nascar, etc, etc...lol.

Here's a few pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
575 Posts
I pick up a few a month. New ones and sometimes from the flea market. I've got boxes of them. All unopened. Never really worried about full sets. I just pick up the ones that catch my eye. I've been buying them for years.

·
Registered
575 Posts
They're around. Might have better luck trying to pick one up off of eBay then getting lucky perusing store shelves.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
21 - 40 of 65 Posts