Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My stock clutch is slipping at 10,500 miles but I do have some power-adders [strongman] , intake, header, exhaust, and a tune... is there anyway someone has a hook-up where I can ATLEAST get a stock clutch for somewhat cheap???

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
ahahah, you should learn how to drive my man. sorry but mine didnt start going till 69k. and the place i got it done sucked and installed it wrong and know i need a new one because of the n2o

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep they are covering it under warranty!! [:)]

·
Registered
204 Posts
how are they covering it under warrenty if you have all those mods? im just wondering cause i think mine is starting to slip and 17k...and i didnt think the dealership would take it with the mods that i have :-/

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That sucks... you shoulda taken it to them... even though they fixed it though, they messed up and it still slips... somethings wrong... I brought it in yesterday cause it was still slipping and now I have a fast V6 Fusion... [:D]

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Starvinmarvin what happend with your DUI?

·
Registered
204 Posts
it wasnt a dui..it was a minor in possesscion..but to make a long story short, i wasn't driving at all, and i had a beer in my hand, and i was cleaning after a party, that i had just gotten to, and they decided to screw me in the bum bum and give me a ticket...wasnt even drinking..i dont drink anymore..bah..its all good though, i got a restricted liscence so i can drive from work to my girls house..and a 12 mile radius around either place i belive..ill bethere tonight..hope to see you guys there

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Cool at least the UCMJ didn't take your manhood. Semper Fi. Hey you going to the races on Friday?

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
come on out man, I might make it out.

·
Registered
204 Posts
hey not to steal a thread or anything, but blkzx3..did you say you have a hook-up for tires? i might have my rims by next week hopefully but i wanna wrap them in some new rubber

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
yeah send me a PM bro

1 - 14 of 14 Posts