Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
because race car
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Coeur "D" Alene, Idaho. I just got my 03 infra-red SVT. I was wondering if anyone else lives here?

·
Registered
89 Posts
I am in Spokane, I know of like 3 people on the forums other than me over here.

·
Registered
423 Posts
there is a couple that i know here in spokane.one of my buddys has a 03 svtf that he is in the prosses of turboing and i should be getting mine done next summer. me and my buddy try to get meets but nobody replys to back so we stopped.

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
i was in cour de lane in august for silverwood [thumb]

·
because race car
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
once the snow melts we can all just cruise division. it'll be a focus meet. Mine's all stock right now though:( (except tires)

·
Registered
835 Posts
Post Falls...finally another SVTF owner in the area...[woot]

·
because race car
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've seen a euro SVT yellow downtown CDA before and I also saw a black SVT downtown. But it's nice to have another one on this forum. Do you have any mods?

·
Registered
835 Posts
Yah, I have seen a comp orange euro in CDA driven by an older lady, it was for sale on craigslist about 2 months ago too, have yet to see any others...
The only mods I have so far are momo pedals (I hated how small the stock ones were) and I also have the CFM shorty billet antenna... I have allot planned to get done during the spring and summer next year...

·
because race car
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya I saw that one on craigslist too. I may have to chnage the pedals. I htink they're gona rust out really easily. after a good spring tune-up later in 2009 i don't have too much planed to mine. Well maybe a short ram intake and powder coat my wheels

·
Registered
835 Posts
What color on the wheels???

·
because race car
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
black. I have a friend with a SRT4 Neon and another friend with a 98 Prelude. we all want to do it at the same time and see if we can get a good deal

·
Registered
835 Posts
Sweet, I just scratched up enough money to get the ford racing dark agent wheels. Always wanted those in white, but could never find a good pic of a sonic blue SVT wearing them to justify it...
We need to organize a meet this summer for sure...

·
because race car
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya I think white on blue would look good. I thought about white on my infra-red but decided black would look better on red. Idk when I'll get them done.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Seen Mr. Bill's car at all???
Link

·
because race car
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
looks nice. I found a set of enkeis that I would like for mine. My friends are already getting there's powder coated.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Got a link to the wheels?. And how is the car getting around in the snow, if you are even driving it in this crap at all lol?

·
Registered
89 Posts
I just moved to Post Fallsf rom Spokane. [wrenchin]

·
Registered
835 Posts
Sweet, the more the merrier... See you on the road sometime whitepony...[wave]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts