Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hellooooo!!!!

Is there ANY focus nd fiesta club on this island?? I rarely see any groups of focus or fiesta.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, FOCUS FANATICS! Lol

But na, I doubt it though.

Richie

Lmao! I wissssh!
Only STeezy group is all I know of nd last time I posted no one wanted to go wekfest with me cause I was goin to put my focus in there.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
When was this? I know there's a car show next weekend but the registration ended back in feb, the site said....a little late, and I wanna register for a show cuz I doubt the island has seen many like mine, meaning 400+HP focus

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When was this? I know there's a car show next weekend but the registration ended back in feb, the site said....a little late, and I wanna register for a show cuz I doubt the island has seen many like mine, meaning 400+HP focus
When I went to the recent HIN. There was NEVER focus at all. Just same old mustangs and jdm nd euro. A lot of ppl here on the island over kill the jdm.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Yeah i figured that much cuz if the limited variety on the island. I've been spending too much time and money on my jeep for the past 6 months and have neglected my focus, unfortunately. I do have to get back to her

1 - 6 of 6 Posts