Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
id like to meet other FF and don't really know anyone else besides a guy at work who owns a green zx3 turboed pushing 15psi... let me know [:)]

·
Registered
259 Posts
Im in Nashua!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Im in lowell i just signed on but plan to be a usefull member i was on another thread and asked the.same question they said theres a meet at mohegan sun its a bit of a hall but could be worth it if a few of us took it together plus could get to finally go to a casina lol

·
Registered
914 Posts
Hey me and covmister plan to start a club n.e ff (northeast focus fanatics) we r planning on meeting this sat 6 pm at siminiz car wash in nashua trying to get as many ppl to go as possible let me know if ur in

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im working till 8 on Saturday i usually work till 9 and have random weekdays off... but ill swing by and see whats going on

·
Registered
259 Posts
If 8pm is a better time then we could change the time I'f need be

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well if some or most are like me and work late nights im willing to meet up Friday at 9 ish for a social meet up.. in front of hannafords in derry... there is a separate parking lot off to the side that's not owned by anyone so the authority's wont bother us... then a cruise up the road to Manchester down south willow then elm st...

PM me if your interested and ill give you my personal number that way "Hopefully" everyone will be on the same page.. lol
i just posted this in the other thread let me know and yes i can probably be there around 9:30 ish

·
Registered
259 Posts
8 it is Saturday night at simoniz car wash in Nashua nh address is 204 Daniel Webster highway. I will be found in the back parking lot in a white zx3 hope to see you guys there

·
Registered
259 Posts
Wesley I may be down for that!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Cov... Where exactly is 204 (whats near it). I know DW Highway in Nashua but not numbers.
I can't guarantee I can be there but maybe. If Arby's was still in the mall I could easily talk the girlfriend into going and bribe her with Arby's.

Wesley. Friday night sounds cool but I have a meeting in Concord that will be ending around 9pm. Can't make it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts