Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if there is any difference between the two? Besides the brand name. Will they both give basically the same hp gains?

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
nothing actually Bosal makes the Flexpipe for FC they are the same pipe exactly.

·
Registered
341 Posts
yeh after too many complaints about their junk pipes (very poor welding, joint failures), they now just sell rebadged bosals. i need 1 now as well b/c my 'coated' FS has gone to shite just about 1yr on.

-Ult

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
ya they don't make cats or flexpipes in stainless do they?

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
yo Ultegra is the FC shorty header just the MAc shorty header re badged?

·
Registered
341 Posts
1yr, but even w/that FocusSport's Vice President (thought of his real name doesnt run well w/me) has personally voiced to me that he'd ordinarily make efforts to correct the situation, but b/c its me (he has personal issues w/me, dont ask....got banned from FJ for it, he's head honcho sponsor, i'm just another jo blow who's at the eye of the storm), he doesnt feel compelled to do anythin. hence i'll take a stainless bosal. yes all of them dont have stainless flanges (make the thing too much money, bout 200 w/SS flanges $$$$), but some of his cronies whine back that their's are coated at least....well cher will succumb to the nuclear holocaust b4 those flanges die, and obviously the 'coating' all over the rest of the unit didnt last for crap. and considerin FS are the 1s havin issues w/the flex units blowin (mine now has a hole in it, saw it under the car), thats more they should spend time fixin rather than spendin time and money stringin people out on new parts. all that considered, i have to again drop for a flexpipe.

oh btw, he also said in public that i bash his parts, i never did til i told a guy to get a bosal flex over the FS based on my bad experience (my .02 not a bash)....he later recanted in private sayin that it was the only 1.

so alas, i'm hard pressed to buy FS parts, from their 'vice president' anyway

-Ult

·
Registered
341 Posts
yes last wk...i got tired of his crap and his need to try and write me out or silence ANYTHING, and everything i said...regardless of its content. hell even askin when/how much for parts oderin, he'd shut me off. however i asked bout orderin on the phone under another name and he was run on top of things....thus 1 of his faults, not b'g able to distinguish his biz hat from his personal 1. sad when you think bout it. as far as FJ goes, nice place, but contest authority right or wrong....some day you will come to meet the axe

-Ult

·
Registered
793 Posts
I'll never purchase anything for FS, I wont bash on them and tell everyone to not buy anything from them, however I think it is important to let people know in my own personal experiences with them I have had "lower than average" service to say the least, after reading the above post that does not surprise me, make your own decision, but take into consideration your fellow posters experiences because they were not favorable

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
don't feel bad Ultegra i was banned ffrom TFC

1 - 16 of 16 Posts