Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey has anybody actually seen the louvered hood that steeda offers mounted on a focus?,if ya have give me your honest opinion. im thinking about it.,and maybe even a website or someplace where i can actually see it on somebodys ride.thanks.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
This one? It ok, just whatever you like is whats important:

·
CloudNine88's Man
3,465 Posts
That might look pretty nice. What color would you be thinking of having it?

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was figuring match my car infra red..i had my body molding.mirrors,and door handles all painted to match when i had my steeda wing painted and mounted too.i just put a set of chrome 17" konig prophets on it(no pics yet)i was hoping to see the hood actually monted on somebody elses ride. (didnt wanna be the guinne pig)

·
CloudNine88's Man
3,465 Posts
haha. Well, I think it would look pretty good color-matched. What actual color is that?

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
i agree with a nice bodykit it would really set the car off, i thought about that hood before i got the one that i have now. maybe you can take a picture of your car like the focus above and have someone photoshop the hood on it.

·
CloudNine88's Man
3,465 Posts
^^That might be an idea. I've been thinking towards a new hood myself. For the cost to have it repainted, I could get a new one for a little extra.

·
CloudNine88's Man
3,465 Posts
I think that the more I look at it, the less I like it. I think the cowl would look much better. It's all up to personal taste though I suppose.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts