Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
12,597 Posts
I would say, take the old mirror off, and then put the new mirror on. I believe that the cover on the inside of the door is where it attaches.

Good luck.

·
Focus Enthusiast
3,002 Posts
06focusguy25, CAn you give us more details about the mirrors you have purchased, or better yet, post some pictures of what you are working with?
THings like this have been done before, but because specific se ups can require different methods and fabrication, its hard for anyone to give you advice without a bit more info.

Also, I corrected a small typo in your original post, which led some members to get a little fresh with you, I can assure you that is not the norm for this site, the members involved are sorry, and they won't be doing anything like that in this part of the forum again.[;)]

·
Registered
68 Posts
The best way is using the directions.. Besides that if you want the lights on the side to blink with the turnsignals, your going to want to find a wireing diagram and either tap the power for each side from either the front or rear turnsignals. Usually its easier to take it from the rear since you dont have to worry about the firewall..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts